വെള്ളിയാഴ്‌ച

Bobber !

 
 
 
 
Nothing more to loose !
Nothing more to gain !!
Just flotting on the top of water .
Until its go down ...........!


When
Iam going to the deepest of the water,
to kiss the sand,
Make me know  
He is stronger than me .

Dont'
try to pull me back to the shore .
unless  and until
I go down
don't push me back hard
It may break our strings !
Make sure ,
the ties and bonds  of the strings are strong
before you pull me back from my paradise  !

( These are the first 5 poems of the book Going to publish soon and named as " journey of a Fisherman " . Now those who wants to criticize , suggestions , write essays or study ...or teach their students and children :) :) :) ....Here ends the first part :)

2 അഭിപ്രായങ്ങൾ:

ajith പറഞ്ഞു...

Just float, rest He will do

സൗഗന്ധികം പറഞ്ഞു...

Nothing more to loose !
Nothing more to gain !!