ചൊവ്വാഴ്ച

Ode to my ever sexiest girl friend !

Once you were a stone ,
someone left you behind for me
with full of pimples and darkness!
I rubbed and washed
washed and rubbed
with my dearest dreams !
and now
you look like a white marble !!
as the moon shines on the full night !

You are a marble !
and you were a marble !!
My dearest girl' s dream
here ends as a marble as
someone  put on the road side !!

I will scribble on that marble that
" Its not on my merit but His own credit "
You will be as a Taj mahal
in my ever lasting memmory !
as Shajahan made his everlasting shining rose
on this earth .
you will be in my mind!

I am now in ajman,
and wandering for a job like
a fish wandering for its bait !
I am tired !!
I am tired !!
and I am  tired !
not even able to stand or walk
as my dreams are fading away
I am going down to this bare desert
to drink a drop of water
my throat is burning like a bush
I cannot swim or write
in this furious sun !
the dust from the deserts are
covering my eyes with tears !!

My legs are blocked with chains,
my wings are choped by
the silver hands of fate !
I am not a spoon feeder
I am not a spoon feeder
I am not born with any silver  spoon !
We used jack fruit leaves as spoons
and we used plantain leaves as our Golden dishes
but born as a conqueror ,
to conquer this desert and this people !
Dear God please lead me the paths.

Foreget me my beloved !
forgive me !!
or what to say for any forgiveness ?
I didnt make any promises with you !
I didnt even tell you that , I love you !
I am nothing but some sounds and colours !
Just foreget me !
When a rain comes to you with
lots of colors and freshness
and you sinking in the love of rain
If you could see a Rain bow at the end of the rain
Remember me that I am still waiting
for you at the other end !

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല: