വെള്ളിയാഴ്‌ച

The song of Arabian sea !

Dear God ,
as you promised
I travelled through the
windy hauling sea
by the guidance of a sea hawk! and

Iam
now sitting near Ajman sea shore
and sitting on the highest rock
which will never dash away with
the husky winds !

Please don't call me a rock !
as ,your son called called Peter the fisherman .
Iam a broken sand.
which will washed away any moment
with this heavy wind !

Iam
now sitting in the middle of a mob alone,
they are watching me as a wanderer !
and Iam watching the wonders in front of me .
A philipino girl is swimming like a mermaid
with her arabic boy friend !
A russian girl , half naked with her leather jacket
to trying to sell her flesh for 100 $ !
On my left side ,
I can read the board as Ajman Beach club
and my right is Ajman Beach Hotel !
I read from my books that,
people are spending their leisure time for wine and women !

Iam sitting in the middle of that two places
as your son hang on the highest cross
between two thieves !

No body welcomed me !
No body aknowledged me !!
Except some sharks comes near by
to taste my blood as their dinner !

In my back a big and wast desert is
waiting for me !
and in front a big ocean !!
can I lift my face to the highest
where all blessings are coming ?

2 അഭിപ്രായങ്ങൾ:

സൗഗന്ധികം പറഞ്ഞു...

LOOK INTO UR HRT, FRM VER HIS BLSSNGS HAV 2 COME,,!!

NICE POEM

GUD WISHES...

Junaiths പറഞ്ഞു...

Good One....